Pentel EnerGel Infree Gel Pen - 0.5 mm
Add more colour and needlepoint detail to your bullet journal entries with this Pentel EnerGel Infree Gel Pen. The retractable design protects the fine nib, while the Energel formula dries quickly and flows smoothly, making it perfect for left hander's. This stylish pen is made from 54% recycled material and features a grooved finger print pattern for grip.
- Features a sturdy, fine 0.5 mm needlepoint tip.
- Use this gel pen when bullet journaling, experimenting with calligraphy, every day writing and more.
- The ink is a superior liquid-based Energel formula that is smooth-flowing and quick-drying.
- The ink doesn't smudge, making it suitable for left handed users.
- It features a clear barrel so you can monitor ink usage.
- It's constructed from 54% recycled plastic material.
- It has a retractable design so the nib stays protected and doesn't leak or bend.
- It has a handy pocket clip so you can easily carry it around.
- It comes with black ink.
- The finger print grip pattern makes it comfortable and easy to use all day.
- This product falls under the ?Recycled Content? Greener Choices range, meaning it?s made using recycled materials to ensure resources stay within the economy and away from landfill, so you can make a positive difference to people and the planet through the purchases you make.